Act Like Men: Defining and Discussing God’s Calling for Men
Sermon Notes – Watermark Community Church – Pastor Todd Wagner
Video Link: http://www.watermark.org/media/act-like-men-defining-and-discussing-gods-calling-for-men/1515/
What It Means To Be God’s Man (Notes courtesy of http://www.watermark.org)
- Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love. (1 Corinthians 16:13, 14 ESV)
- Lead. Initiate. Be a man of action.
- Assume it your job and your moment.
- Hate apathy.
- Reject passivity.
- Ezk 22:30 – And I sought for a man among them who should build up the wall and stand in the breach before me for the land, that I should not destroy it, but I found none. (Ezekiel 22:30 ESV)
- 2 Sam 10:7,12 – And when David heard of it, he sent Joab and all the host of the mighty men. Be of good courage, and let us be…
View original post 1,727 more words